Re: Stuff you may want. (Raptus newsmag etc)

I suppose I can do it if folks want to.  But let's keep it real simple.
People send me the $4 or whatever Oskar thinks it will cost to mail to
everyone individually.  I'll figure out if its cheaper to send Oskar US
dollars or convert to Swedish crowns here.  (i.e., costs less than $4) I'll
send it to Oskar with an address list and he'll send the things out to
everyone.

We'll all save a few bucks (although Oskar still prepares a lot of
envelopes.)  I suppose it might save a little for Oskar to send them all to
me and then I send them to everyone cuz US postal rates are cheaper (but
then I would have to prepare a lot of envelopes!)

(For me this is all being penny wise while I am being pound foolish,
considering what I've spent on Groo stuff in the last couple months.  But by
the time I get my kids through school, I could have purchased a second
house, so it's all relative.)

Gary "But my kids will support me in my old age" Grossmann