Re: Fw: Stuff you may want. (Raptus newsmag etc)

Oh sure I knew what Mark looked like -- there's the Famous Comic Book
creator cards, the Groo cards, the interview in Comic Book Marketplace,
and all the celebrity sponsorships for Right Guard and AT&T.  I just
don't think a lot of other people knew who he was -- he mentioned that
he liked it that way....

Another thing he mentioned.  It bugs him when credits say "Sergio
Aragones' Fanboy", Mark: "I thought it was *my* Fanboy"... We were
discussing the lack of fan credit he, and comic writers in general, get
for the comic book they work on.

Did you ever know that you're my Cheerio,
Ruben.