Re: Raptus Conclusion

Good report. Fun pictures. It's nice to see bit by bit what some of the
groopies look like. I like the last one. Very gothic; very intense and
threatening.

(It's interesting that a guy named Kristian would have an email address of
sorath666. Little oxymoron there. Dare I say, grooish?!?)

Chris (just Chris)