Re: Raptus Conclusion

Hey great story and pictures, oh Knight Who Says Cheesedip! Sounds like you
had a blast! I hope all of the Groop checks out the Knight's site!

Oh, and Nate is right, you DO make a good supervillain. But The Knight Who
Says Cheesedip isn't an evil enough name, so I think you need a SECOND alter
ego (an alter alter ego?)

How about:

The Crunchy Frog Who Says Cheesedip?
The Spanish Inquisition Who Says Cheesedip?
The Evil Knight Who Says Cheesedip?
The Naughty Bit Who Says Cheesedip?
The Reverse-The Knight Who Says Cheesedip?
Fred Mertz?
The Buckets of Blood Pouring Out OF People's Heads Who Says Cheesedip?
The Piranha Brother Who Says Cheesedip?
Arthur Two-Sheds Gumby Who Says Cheesedip? (Naaahhh, already taken)

-Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy, AKA He Who Misspelled His Screen Name As
The SHIEK of Entropy