Now I'm mad!!!!!

I usually check my email before going to work every morning. (Because Nate always seems to have problems when I'm waking up!)

And I find this spam in my email box:

*************** INSERT SPAM HERE ***************

Hello, I thought that you might be interested in the following item. If not, sorry for the bother.
Title of item: GROO PROMO CARD WITH ORIGINAL SKETCH (MAD)
Seller: bwuc6chuck@yahoo.com
Starts: 09/22/99, 11:22:51 PDT
Ends: 09/29/99, 11:22:51 PDT
Price: Starts at $4.00
To bid on the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=168872237

Item Description:
This is a GROO promo card by Dark Horse Maverick in Great condition. BEST of all, it's signed by creator/artist Sergio Aragones!! Sergio even drew a sketch
of MAD Magazine's Alfred E. Newman on the back of the card! Signature
and sketch were obtained at the 1999 San Diego Comic Con. I will include a photo at the signing for the lucky bidder. Save $1 off each additional GROO item you win off my auction!! The card measures 3x4" and will be shipped in a hard plastic protector. Shipping/packaging is $1 within U.S.
Money orders
preferred. Checks take 1 week to clear. Thanks and Good Luck!
Save on shipping - Check out my other auctions for signed GROO items!!
Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com

For those that haven't experienced Ebay spam, it's there. There is a way of tracking what people buy. And, being that I've purchased about 20 different Groo related items, I was an easy person to spam.

But, that is not the issue. The issue is the Damned Free Card ... again!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Clarke
-Shane Clarke-
www.foolarchy.com