Re: Groo and the Holy Grail

In a message dated 9/23/99 11:56:49 PM, eharriet@s-cwis.unomaha.edu writes:

>Just saw Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.  There was a scene
>in it that just screams Groo.  Where Lancelot charges into a wedding
>ceremony and slays everyone from the bridesmaids to the priest.
>
>Who says Groo is just a cartoon character?
>
>Elie

WHOA! Shame on me for not getting that Cleese's Lancelot really is Groo!

My favorite line in the ENTIRE MOVIE is that simple, understated "hey?" from
the Gate Guard when Lancelot slays his partner.

And now, Lancelot does what Lancelot does best!

-Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy, AKA He Who Misspelled His Screen Name As
The SHIEK of Entropy