Re: Groo and the Holy Grail/Knight's name

Elie A Harriett wrote:

> Just saw Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.  There was a scene
> in it that just screams Groo.  Where Lancelot charges into a wedding
> ceremony and slays everyone from the bridesmaids to the priest.

So, Elie, you're telling us that Groo was just going to the wedding in
his own particular idiom?

Gary Grossmann wrote:

> I'm a Christian, I'm not offended, and I think another name to add to the
> others is Goofy Guy in Black Who Thumbs His Nose At Convention While Not
> Hurting Anyone (Which Is Never A Bad Thing To Do) And Who Fits Right In With
> The Groop.
>
> Well, maybe it's too long.

Not a problem, Gary. We just change it to: Goofy Guy in Black Who Thumbs
His Nose At Convention While Not Hurting Anyone (Which Is Never A Bad
Thing To Do) And Who Fits Right In With The Groop but Whose Name is Much
Too Long.

Kevin