Re: Hello Big BOY!!

At 07:39 AM 9/29/99 +0200, you wrote:

> ATTENTION COLLEGE BOYS FORGET COLLEGE GIRLS WE ARE
>INTRODUCING
> SOME OF the hottest ESCORTS in town. CERTIFIED IMAGE
>FULLY EQUIPPED NO. VA. DUNGEON
> And Convenient DULLES and ANNANDALE Locations
> We offer Chauffer service to & from hotels!  Suspension, Electric Shock,
Toys, Full Wardrobe, Etc... Must be 21

~~~ I'm assuming this came over the list... "Yes, I'd like to order your
finest redhead for the evening.  I'd also like a side order of Suspension
and an extra helping of Electric Shock please....  do I have to bring my
own hydraulic equipment or does that come with the girl?  Oh, and is the
dungeon equipt with furry pink bull whips?"

~Nate "no longer a 'college boy'" Piekos
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)