the Groo Houndbook Card

IT ARRIVED!!!! My very own personally autographed, colorfully illustrated, sweetly smelling -- Sergio Aragones the GROO Houndbook Collector's Card. Ta-Dah! Ta-Dah! I was so excited.. (can you tell?)

Thank you very much, ME.... and especially Sergio for that cute little drawing on the back of the card... woo hooo!!

Personally, I think Sergio should win the Fan Pic III.. (but then again, he didn't enter) But then again, there is still time.....

Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!

Lucky Cat