Re: congratulations nate!

At 12:13 AM 10/01/1999 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I just read the latest ish of Chris Pirillo's Lockergnome newsletter
>(available at http://www.lockergnome.com) and he featured Nate's
>Whole Enchilada font specifically as well as his Blambot Comic
>Book Fonts site! Yayy for Nate, everybody!
>
>Don't forget us when you're famous, Sparky?

~~~ Ummm... cool!  What's "Lockergnome"?  (Please answer me privately.)  Is
that a big deal?  I got an e-mail from him telling me that he wanted to
feature my font, but I have no clue what Lockergnome is.

~Nate "font monkey" Piekos
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)