Re: congratulations nate!

WOW! I subscribe to LockerGnome also... I thought I was just a lone geek that knew about that!

Good job Nate!

At 12:13 AM 10/1/99 +0800, you wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just read the latest ish of Chris Pirillo's Lockergnome newsletter
(available at http://www.lockergnome.com) and he featured Nate's
Whole Enchilada font specifically as well as his Blambot Comic
Book Fonts site! Yayy for Nate, everybody!

Don't forget us when you're famous, Sparky?

:] Lia

Movie: "The good die first."
Tom: "But most of us are morally ambiguous, which explains
our random dying patterns."
                                                         - MST3K