Re: congratulations nate!

At 10:28 AM 09/30/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>WOW! I subscribe to LockerGnome also... I thought I was just a lone geek
>that knew about that!
>
>Good job Nate!

~~~ Thanks everybody!  I just spoke via e-mail with Chris, editor of
Lockergnome, and he tells me he's going to be creating an offshoot website
of Lockergnome that deals exclusively with comics!   It's possible that I
might do some custom comic fonts to help with that project.

~Nate "Cuz I'm not busy enough already" Piekos
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)