Ohmagosh....

I just checked my webtracker for my comic font site (broken down by avg.
hits per day).....  before the Lockergnome feature  I avg. 320 hits on
Thursdays.

Today (after the Lockergnome feature)  I avg 1395 hits!  Ohmagosh.

I'm glad you guys told me this was a big deal, I was basically blowing the
whole thing off as some little webzine!   Thanks guys!

~Nate "astounded" Piekos
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)