Intl. Cards

OK, I have 4 signed cards for 4 international groopmates.  But during my
move to the new house, I lost the list of who those people are.  Sooooo....
could the 4 Intl. folks e-mail me privately w/ their mailing address so I
can send you your little piece of signed splendor.

~Nate "I'm a soul ham.. do do do da do do do dooo..." Piekos
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)