We need book,software,prod reviewers, keep after review post - iNet News

iNet News Sept 1999 (for reviewers and prospects only)

INet Reviews needs book, software & product reviewers. You may
request any virtually title or consumer product. Titles are
shipped directly to you with the freight paid from the publisher
or manufacturer. You write a brief review and post it to our web
site.

For your review starter information kit send an email message
with the words STARTER 1002ep in the message subject line to
joycebrannen@bigfoot.com The starter kit contains complete
information plus a 70 page list of review products others have
received.

This message is directed for iNet reviewers and referrals only.
If you received this message by mistake, reply with the single
word REMOVE to have your name removed from our email message
database.