Nyah, nyah!!! :-D

Hey, Groop! I'm usually a lurker, but now I emerge from under my rock to
boast of my good fortune!
I was walking through the Portland Comic-Book Convention earlier today, when
I spotted a Pacific Groo No.1 for $10. I wasn't sure, so I decided to come
back later when I had made up my mind. As I was passing another stand, I took
a peak at a copy of The Death of Groo graphic novel. The woman at the booth
asked, "Do you like Groo?" I responded, immeditately, "yes!" She said, "I
have the whole collection over here. My dad really loved them. I've got them
going for two bucks a piece."
As I thumbed through, I couldn't believe it! I found the Pacific No. 1, and
bought it for the two smackers!
This wasn't a
"missing-a-staple-cover-have-ripped-off-ballpoint-pen-scribbled" comic,
either, we're talkin' Very Fine/Near Mint!
Has anyone gotten this good a deal for it on the second-hand market?
- Tyler