Re: Ohmagosh....

At 02:18 PM 9/30/99 -0400, Nate Piekos wrote:
I just checked my webtracker for my comic font site (broken down by avg.
hits per day).....  before the Lockergnome feature  I avg. 320 hits on
Thursdays.

Today (after the Lockergnome feature)  I avg 1395 hits!  Ohmagosh.

I'm glad you guys told me this was a big deal, I was basically blowing the
whole thing off as some little webzine!   Thanks guys!

LockerGnome is a very popular, and geekie, eZine!