Re: Hello Big BOY!!

>I was wondering if you had certain item in stock? Um... er...ah.. I'd like
>to order a woman, one that doesn't arouse me sexually, but one of them
>types that come equiped with a car battery and a pair of jumper cables and
>she would attach them to my..... OH!?!? (sorry... wrong mailing list again!)
>
>Dr. Clarke
>-Shane Clarke-
>www.foolarchy.com

~~~ Hey, pay attention, Radboy!  I already did that joke!  Sheesh.  Now
he's stealing my act....

(Shane knows I'm just kidding... mostly... ; )

~Nate "sparky - cuz I like da juice" Piekos

Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)