Re: Intl. Cards

At 11:02 AM 10/13/1999 -0300, you wrote:
>Isso aqui é lista do que ????????

voces estaou na lista do groo. alguem pos voces na lista de escreveraou, o
e om problema tecnico. para voces comsequirem tirar o nome na lista, voces
vao para www.groo.com, encontram "the group", escreve o seu e-mail adresso
and toca a onde diz "unsubscribe", porque pessoas no  brazil estaou a ser
posta na lista, e eles tao sempre escrever para mi.
desculpa pro feuto qualquer problema.

~ Nate Piekos

(OK, guys, don't get all impressed, the girl who sits next to me at work
speaks Brazilian Portugues, so I asked her to write this for us... here's
what it says in English:

"You have been subscribed to the GROO mailing list. Someone may have
subscribed you, or this may be a technical problem.  To unsubscribe
yourself, please go to www.groo.com, find "The Groop", type in your e-mail
address and hit "unsubscribe".  For some reason, people from Brazil keep
getting accidentally subscribed.  We're sorry for any inconvenience.")

~Nate~ Someone please hang on to this Portuguese message so we'll have it
for next time.

Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)