Re: Fan Pic III

OKay here we go......

Bubble´s Groofest 3 ( hey I´m in the thing, gotta support me!)
Nate´s Jedi Death 3 (hey it´s a tie.)
Lucky Kitty 3 ( hah you thought I would be easy huh?)

Squirrel
The Happy Atheist
19  For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one
thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have
all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is
vanity.
20  All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
21  Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the
beast that goeth downward to the earth?