Re: Groo in 1986 San Diego Comic Con

Hi Folks!

Coming out of my temporary shell for a quick visit:

No word from Sergio about GrooFest Timing.

Yes, Mike, I recently discovered the Groo sighting in the 1986 San Diego
program.  Unfortunately, I don't have it yet.  My guess is Sergio
contributed something to just about every SDCC program and Groo is in most
of them after 1982.  I'll get them all eventually.

Oh, and Robert, the Groo in the latest MAD makes 67 he has appeared in.

Fan Pic Voting will be tough.  You are all too talented.

Between extra pressure at work and shed building (It's a big shed! And I'm
trying to beat the monsoons) and other things I have had little time for
Grooing.  (gasp!)  The last time I spent more than 5 minutes was when I went
to see Mark & Ruben.  If this keeps up I might go stark raving
(not to worry-people who have known me a long time say that's just not
possible)

Take care all -Gary G.