Re: Nyah, nyah!!! :-D

Hi guys/grrls!

--- Starfi5755@aol.com rubbed it in and said:
Has anyone gotten this good a deal for it on the
second-hand market?

Well, once at Wondercon, at a dealers' booth, I was looking through a box of comics, where all of the comic books were supposed to cost $1.00, I think ... Anyway, Epic Groo #2 was in there. It was obvious to me that the person minding the booth was just helping someone out, and didn't know what he was doing, so I asked him, "Are you sure this is $1.00??" He looked it up in a price guide, then took the comic out of the $1.00 box, and said "No."

At Wondercon '95, someone came over with a Pacific
Groo for Sergio to sign.
He said he had already gotten a Pacific Groo #1
signed by Sergio before, but his house burned down.
He rushed to buy this one for $30 when he found
out Sergio was there signing.  (Now, this is a real fan!)
Anyway, he took it out of the plastic bag for Sergio
to sign, but much to everyone's surprise, it was already
signed on the 1st page with a head sketch of Groo.  But,
Sergio signed it again.

See you.

Eric

Ps. Don't forget to vote for your favorite pics in
the FPIII contest!!!