Re: Nyah, nyah!!! :-D

"Are you sure this is $1.00??"
>He looked it up in a price guide, then took the
>comic out of the $1.00 box, and said "No."

~~~~ Therein lies your mistake! ; )  Never, ever tell them!  I got about
1/2 my GROOs from a comic shop where the owner put his girlfriend in charge
at night and she was clueless.... "Yeah... I got all these GROOs in the 50
cent bin.... yeaaaaaahhhh."

But then she got smarter and my plan was foiled.  But I got what I needed
Mwahahah.

~Nate~ I'm sorry you had to see this side of me.

PS. All this eating squirrel talk reminded me of a few months ago at work.
I sit next to a girl who talks all day long, so to shut her up I play with
her mind.... one day she was going on and on and I said, out of the blue,
"You ever wonder what human flesh tastes like?  I think I'd try it if given
the opportunity, cooked of course."  Peace and quiet for the rest of the
day....
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)