From: Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com>
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: Re: Review of "Chipmunks and Squirrels"
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 12:09:43 -0400

>"Fabulous!" "Where's Rhode Island?" >"Beats me! Somewhere in the Carribean?"

~~~ Seriously speaking, it amazes me how many people don't know where Rhode
Island is.  Believe me, it exists, I live there!  Anyone see THERE'S
SOMETHING ABOUT MARY?  Set in RI.  Parts of AMISTAD were shot here too.
We're a regular Hollywood!  Or at least no worse off than New Jersey!

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)