Re: Fan Pic III!!

My votes:

1: Oskar - For all the praise we lavish on our little
mendicant, that's probably what would happen were he
to meet us!

2: Lucky Cat - Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts
of men....De Shadow Do....

3: Sparky Urinetoast - Frankly, for all the
personality they gave that Darth Maul guy, they could
have saved money by giving a stuntman a Tshirt that
just said "Bad Guy"...That's why I usually just call
him Darth Bad Guy....

-- A2SG, any questions...yes, the nude one in the
back? ....yes, in my dressing room after the briefing.
 Next?