Re: Nyah, nyah!!! :-D

Oh yeah??? I was talking with a coworker if mine one day and comics came up. I
told him I collected on a limited basis and liked Groo. He said he had a stack
of books in his closet I could have so I said cool.
Turned out there was a Destroyer Duck #1 and Starslayer #'s 1-5 in the stack, in
VF/NM condition.

Nyah Nyah!!!