The Great Groo Review

Hey, I was thinking.... ("here he goes again...")

Fridays are pretty slow on the list.  What if we made it The GROO Review Day?

Every Friday we'll offer our input on a specific issue of GROO, and
discuss.  And chose the issue for next week.  Perhaps the way we could
chose is almost like the round robin... one person chooses, everyone reads,
that Friday a new person chooses next week's....

Of course,  the dilemma would be, "when the new 'anything' by ME and Sergio
comes out, do we review it that week, or is that too 'spoil-y'?

Just an idea.

~Nate "Sparky" Urinetoast
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)