Meatballs and such

Well, I've decided it's my civic duty to get back to being more active on the Groop.  I owe it to my self and  my country.  And besides, I like the attention.  Anyway, my first question, to by read as if I'd voiced it with suspicious disbelief is: "There's a unofficial Groop expansion Set to the Groo game?  No way!  Really?  HOw do I get it?"

-TGD

PS:  Pooh to those who point out that that was in fact 4 questions!

PPS:  Even more pooh to those who note that I'd been away from the groop so long I signed my previous missive  "Daniel" instead of my official Groop title of "THAT GUY Daniel", or more succintly "TGD".