Re: Meatballs and Squirrels

 Anyway, my first question, to by read as if I'd voiced it with suspicious
disbelief is: "There's a unofficial Groop expansion Set to the Groo game?
No way!  Really?  HOw do I get it?"

Well, Demon Squirrel had it on his geocities page, which he is currently
revamping...

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/3308/

But there is a problem with the page (at least for me) It's fine when I
view it with IE, but with Netscape, it's all weird, the text leaves
afterimages all over the screen when you scroll.  I've never seen anything
like that before.... Squirrel, I think it's the code you have for the
scrolling message at the bottom of the page, I think it's freaking out
Netscape browsers.  (someone else please try to view Squirrel's page in
Netscape (I'm using Netscape 4)  and see if you get the same weird prob.)

~Nate ~ Yes, parenthases within parenthases... whatchoo gunna do 'bout it?
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)