Hell.....oh

Hi all.
I´m sure alot of you have looked at my home page and all, well...it is the old one. The new one will be up and running in about I week (i hope). Once that is opened I will post the address for you all. I would appreciate it if you looked, and gave me an honest opinion. The Groo dream Expansion will be there too, and if you all have any new Ideas I will put them up. Just let me know. Once the new addy is up and working, I will delete the old page..so bookmarks would need to be changed ( okay I know it is wishful thinking, no one would bookmark my pages...) later peoples#
Satasquirrel