Re: Sergio drew what series?

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Volker Greimann wrote:

> Hi all
> i just wanted to order an issue of the series someone mentoned on this list
> a short while ago, where Sergio did the guest-drawing/whole issue...
> Sadly i forgot what series that was :-( (Don´t care about the series, just
> Sergios art ;-)

I think you mean JON SABLE, FREELANCE #32, from 1986, mostly drawn by
Aragones except for a few framing pages.

I might actually have an extra copy of that somewhere here, if you want
to trade it for a German Groo thing or something.

Bob Heer bg549@torfree.net http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/1428
 --
I guess it's like dropping an egg!  You can only do it _once_!