Emitting Strange Messages

OK, OK, I know I've filled my post quota for the day, but I just had to share
this with you guys:

I took the first two paragraphs of the message I just sent, and had them
translated to Portugese using the program I told you guys about.  Then I used
that same program to translate them back.  The following is the result.  I
will reserve comment; judge for yourselves.  (Adjust for the fact that I used
English words which don't actually exist; i.e. "nuttin'")

GALDARNIT! I do not say nuttin ' but the English ' who is way I likes d!
You frenchmen wild will cease and desist to emit strange messages
and cryptic tongue-piece in furrin of yer '.

To assure to this I found of "a multifaceted fish translating Babel",
and to use this I decrypt and will make the public some and all the
future messages seditious of this type.
Thus there! Freaky of the spy tries its material now!

-TGD

PS: HA HAH AHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...hahahahah..ha...ha.....hheheh..hmm..ahhh.