Non-Groo Related Website

I apologize in advance for this non-Groo related post. There are a lot of people in the Groop who are either artists or people who are really interested in art, or both. For those of you who are interested, I have enclosed the website address of a close friend and coworker of mine. It features some nice design and artwork. I'd be interested to hear what any of you think of it (Nate? Bubble?).
To avoid the wrath of the Groop, You can reply directly to me.

The address is:

            ratandesign.com

finn