Re: Fan Pic III Dilemma!!

In a message dated 10/7/99 9:51:44 PM, luckycat1998@hotmail.com writes:

>  I don't want everyone thinking
>I'm conceited by voting for myself.. On the other hand, I really, really,
>really, like the autographed book. Sooo, please don't think badly of me
>for
>saying I'm voting for myself as number one.

Go ahead and vote for yourself! Do you think Bill Clinton didn't vote for
himself?
It's okay to want to win! Just don't give yourself 300 email aliases and have
each of THEM vote for you, because then, ummm, well, you'd be sure to, uhhh?

HEY! Is it too late for me to enter the Fan Pic III contest?

Larry S. AKA the Sheik of Entropy AKA the Shiek of Entropy AKA Mario AKA
Used-Ta-Be-Called-Ambush Bug AKA The Fedoraless Wonder AKA Captain Clowny AKA
Hey You AKA Larry Steller AKA Larry Cellar AKA Yogi Stella AKA Mr. Fizzy AKA
Whippy the Magic Hippy AKA (Censored) AKA Darth Silliest AKA Arthur THREE
Sheds Gumby AKA Durango AKA Bip bip bip BOOP! AKA He Who Needs A Haircut
Again But Keeps Putting It Off AKA Uncle Lawrence AKA The Sheek of Entruppy
AKA Unibrow AKA The Chic of Entropy AKA the Cheek of Entropy AKA Clark Kent
AKA Langelo Mysterioso AKA Johnny Alias AKA Unirabbit's Bane AKA Hey Gary
There's A Groo Over There, Made Ya Look! AKA Merv Griffin AKA I'm So Hungry I
Could Eat A Squirrel AKA Grooism The Wanderer AKA The Sopwith Dromedary AKA
What Pirates AKA Enough Already AKA Alrighty Then?