Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk ... That would be a violation of Fan Pic III Rules #1 and #4:

Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 23:48:38 PDT

The rules:
1. No cheating.
2. Any kind of picture is o.k.  I thought modeling
 figures in clay (like Dan Cooper), then taking a
 picture of it was really neat.  Also, writing a
 story with the picture (like Bubble) is o.k., too.
3. There's only one prize, a 3-D book.  It was the
 last one that Sergio had on his table.  It's new.
 Purchased it from Sergio.
 The 3-D glasses are still attached to the book.
 Sergio drew a sketch on the 1st page of himself
 wearing 3-D glasses (one side colored blue and
 the other side colored red) and writing "Aragones
 99" in 3-D (in blue and red pencil).
 If you win, the prize is yours!  You can keep it,
 give it away, or sell it on Ebay.  (I won't get
 upset.)
4. No cheating.  Oh wait -- already said that ...
5. Email a scan to me (ericchun@hotmail.com), and
 I'll post it on my web site.  The scan has to
 be in jpg or gif format, and less than 1Meg
 (or else hotmail can't handle it).  Or, you
 can post it on a web site, and I'll download
 it.  If you don't have a scanner, you can
 snail mail it to me and I'll scan it.  But,
 in this case, your picture can only be black
 and white ('cause I can't scan color too
 well with my scanner).
6. You are not required to live in Sweden, the
 capital of Norway, to win.  Although, from the
 last 2 fan pic contests, it may help ...
7. Uh, what else ...  Hmm ...  I guess the contest
 has gotta end sometime, sooo how about at the
 end of September (Sept. 30)?
8. Have fun.