Homage Rejected!!!!!!!

TGD Wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: DanielBron@aol.com <DanielBron@aol.com>
To: grossfam@olywa.net <grossfam@olywa.net>
Date: Sunday, October 10, 1999 8:23 PM
Subject: Homage Owed

>> Hi TDG!
>> What issue number[of DH Extra]?  I don't know which issue you are talking
about and am
>> confused.  (I must be Groo!)   Thanks & take care -Gary G.
>>

>MWAAHAHAHAHAH!  I have you in my clutches now!!! HAHAHAHAH!  You'll never
>know!  you'll never know!  Bow before me, and pay me obeisance, in the form
>of rare Groo paraphenalia!  This'll teach you to dupemail me! MWAAAA HAAAA
>HAA HAAAAAAA!!!!
>
>PS:  Dupe email, grrr.

Dear TGD!

Ha and double ha!  (or in this case, Quadruple ha!) My vast international
network of Groo-friends and agents will alert me to the slightest quiver of
the worldwide Groo Seismograph needle!  You can keep no Groo information
from me! So Mwhahahaha yourself! (and besides, my local comic shop gets
about a dozen copies of each DH Extra issue)   And pay you obese ants?  What
in heaven's name do you want with a bunch of big fats ants?

Take Care,
Take Care,
Take Care,
Take Care,

Gary G. G. G. G.

PS  And e-mail dupes don't bother me. (As any fool can plainly see)