Re: Mulch Cannon

In a message dated 10/11/99 7:33:47 PM, chadmriden@yahoo.com writes:

>On the news tonight we had a story about a mulch
>shooter! It looked cool...
(snip!)
>it can shoot mulch up to 350 feet! ?
(snip!)
>I'd like to have the ABILITY to shoot mulch 350 feet...
>you know, just in case the need ever arises.

Hey! Just the weapon our mothballed Groop Army needs!

Remember that?

I remember some wonderful nonsense from a year or so back, but that's only
because the electroshock's not working properly. Something about cheesedip
missiles, a landlocked navy, a rabid squirrel tearing up Europe and a
squirrely Unirabbit claiming to be the Queen of Florida, not to mention Groo
himself locked in various basements around the country.

There were various claims of combat readiness, much bestowing of rank and
leadership, something about wanting to destroy some dude in France for
welshing on a deal, wasn't it?

Or did I dream it?

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy

"A balm!!! You can't give a baby a balm!!!"