Re: I'm back!

At 07:46 AM 10/12/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey Groopers!  It tis Gabe back online in sunny California.  What did I
>miss?  Any good jokes?  Or just the same old ones?  New news, old news?
>
>Gabe the returning wanderer

~~~ Actually, we decided to stop sending messages until you got back.  So
that there'd be no new news for you.  So, I guess we can post again!  Hi
folks, what's new?

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)