non groo post

i don't know why but this made me think of the groop..80)

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead
 sitting   at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat
down, but  lacks  the nerve to talk with her. Suddenly she sneezes and her
glass eye comes  flying out of its  socket towards the man.

 He reflexively reaches out, catches it in midair, and hands it back.

 "Oh my, I am sooo sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.
"Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you."

 They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards the woman
invites  him  to the theater followed by drinks. After paying for
everything, she asks  him if he would like to come to her place for a
nightcap...and stay for  breakfast  the next morning.

 The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The
guy  is  amazed!! Everything had been incredible!

 "You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to
 every  guy you meet?"

 "No, she replies.........  "You just happened to catch my eye