Re: You must be unenlightened cretins

In a message dated 10/12/99 7:07:10 PM, DanielBron writes:

>Due to a time-line error, this message was inadvertently sent to one "Larry
>Stellar, aka Mario" 27,000 times.  In order that he not receive any
information
>pertaining to his own future, he will be visited by 64 versions of Bob
>Sagett.  None of them are funny.

You know what is REALLY funny. I was visited by 63 Bob Sagetts today.
Individually, there's no one more unfunny than Bob Sagett, but taken in a
throng, they can be very amusing, thanks in large part to that Mulch Cannon.
Ooh! Here comes another one! Lock and load!!!

Larry S. AKA The Sheik of Entropy, Mulch Cannoner First Class