!

This is getting really weird. First we have the Erin-not Erin-dead Erin
syndrome.
Then, the Vortex Proposition is exposed to the groop.
Then, Larry ( who misspelled his own name ) comes back.
I find out Squirrel is best with wild rice.
Every one paid a lot less for their comics than I did...
And now I'm being inundated with badly written jokes delivered by 64 Bob
Sagetts.
What is this list coming to?

--
Groosum - Elect Groo for president.
--

Would you like to get paid for surfing the web??
 Interested in $$ with no effort, expense or hassle?

http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bwe426