Re: Groo anyone?

At 10:57 PM 10/13/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I dunno' if I'm in the right place here.....
>
>Has anyone read any of those comics called "Groo the Wander" by Sergie
>Argonez?  I have a few in my closet, but it doesn't look like anyone
>else has heard of it....
>
>Ruben.

~~~ You've won about as many awards as I have for subtlety, eh Rube? ; )

~Nate Piekos - "Maim the Olsen Twins" Chairman
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)