Re: [OT] OT tags :)

I agree with Kevin and Ruben.
I enjoy chatting and reading mail from other people who like Groo comics (a lot of us share the same interests outside of Groo) but the real strength of the Groop for me is that we can all share information regarding new Groo appearances, merchandise, miniseries, release dates, etc. It keeps everyone "in the loop" with what's next from Sergio and company.

From: Kevin Hall <kevin.hall@umassmed.edu>
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: [OT]  OT tags  :)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:06:35 -0400

Ruben Arellano wrote:

> And that's all I have to say (in public) about that,
> Ruben.
>
> PS: I realize that maybe I'm not speaking for anyone else, but I hope I
> am! :-}}

You are, Ruben. The reason I think this keeps coming up from time to
time is that it IS a reasonable point. How's this though: everybody just
try to remember to put an OT tag if you're off-topic. If you don't, no
biggie...you'll be boiled in cheesedip, etc., but that's nothing new in
the Groop. :) By NO means do I think Ruben or anyone else would want to
quash off-topic talk entirely...it's just too much fun!! :) Even our
resident devil-worshipping, chaos causing, nude dancing demon squirrel
throws an "off-topic" tag on some of his posts. :)

And if it's a "What if Groo were a..."  then that's COMPLETELY on topic.
Doesn't just have to be about the actual issues of Groo -- we can talk
about other Groo issues as well! ;) Just my 5 kopins.

Kevin