Re: [OT] OT

At 09:28 PM 10/17/1999 -0700, you wrote:

>Don't forget to label posts OT for "Over the Top" like when Gary goes crazy
>or Nate makes some overly sly innuendoes...

~~~ Or how about, OT for Ocelot Tinged.  We haven't forgotten about them
have we?

~Nate Piekos~ This post was 2 sentences long for maximum acceptance as both
more than a one word reply and less than an intelligent statement.
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics,
free fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.
 But it sounded good.)