Re: I dig chicks named Anna

The only problem I can see is that usually someone on
the list starts with an on topic post, adds a PS to
the end and then someone else replies without changing
the subject line so everyone else thinks it is still
on topic but it only has a reply to the PS. or
something like that.
I really enjoy all of the posts whether they are on or
off topic.  I have become somewhat of a lurker as of
late, but I still read all of the posts.  I will
always be a part of the Groop and never want to see
any of the zaniness that is the Groop to go away.

Just my kopins worth.
Tony Dodds -aka Grundor