Re: A test (OFF TOPIC!)

>  5. What is the only sport in which the ball is always in the
> possession of the team on defense, and the offensive team
> can score without touching the ball?

Hmmm.  Now I knew what the answer you were expecting was, because there
was a noticeably North American slant to the questions.
However, I would point out that there are at least two other answers for
us Europeans - Rounders (which is where Baseball came from) and, my
preferred answer, Cricket.

(Mind you, I think that Cricket is one of the most Groo-ish games ever
invented, so that's not entirely off-topic.  You try getting someone to
explain the rules in less than about twenty minutes.)

--
David Brain
London, UK