Re: new cartoon books

I don't know of any subscription list of that sort.  But a good,
reliable comic shop should do the trick.  If you can't find one in your
neighborhood, some on-line shops offer subscription services....

There is a great bibliography of Sergio's work called "The Unofficial
Sergiography", that can currently be viewed at:
http://NorwGroo.cjb.net

Although that version is over a year and a half out-of-date, there is a
website in the works (opening any day now!), that will be up-to-date and
much more interesting and fun to browse.  Watch this space for more
news.....

Hope that helps(?),
Ruben,
aka Scribe of The Unofficial Sergiography.