Re: groo street sign

Hey.... here's an idea:  The Groo Street Sign Web Cam.  Imagine, a
webcam(s?) fixed on one or more of the Groo Street signs around town.
Anytime -- day or night -- Groopies can log in and see if there's any
neat action taking place -- perhaps a rare pigeon or gull sitting on the
sign, or maybe a drunken teen swinging form it, or maybe even a really
wild parade.  Wow! How exciting that would be.... Anyone willing to do
this? Nate? Ronny? Mark? Sergio? anyone?

Anyone.... anyone....
Ruben.