Blair Which? <am I outta of the loop?>

Have I been so absorbed in life that I missed some discussion about this Evanier and Aragones work?

BLAIR WHICH?

In 1994 a lone nature enthusiast set out for what he thought would be a peaceful day in the woods. What he witnessed there would have a chilling and spellbinding impact on America, the nature of which no one could possibly have predicted. Now, award-winning investigative reporters Sergio Aragones and Mark Evanier retrace his steps through those foreboding Maryland woods and exclusively uncover the true story of the three young people lost that fateful weekend... "College kids, Hmph. In my day, they'd teach you how to read a compass before letting you go outin the woods..."

On sale December 15 - b&w, 24pg (one-shot) $2.95