Re: Susan Blu

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:06:07 PDT, "Gabriel Owens"
<dweezil33@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I asked because she's been the voice director of the various Transformer
>shows fovever (my other obsession) and the voice of Arcee on same show.
>Neat to know two of my favorite talents have worked together.

ME: I've actually directed a number of the TRANSFORMERS voice actors
on the various cartoon shows I've done...Gregg Berger, Frank Welker
and Neil Ross, for example.  In fact, in the demo we recorded (but
never produced) for a GROO animated project, Frank did the voice of
Groo and Gregg did the voice of a soldier.

Mark Evanier
PMB 303
363 S. Fairfax Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036-3124